First Annual Fall Tour of Birds and Bees Organic Wine Farm and Meadery: Sunday, September 4, 2011
Formerly known as En Santé Organic Winery & Meadery
En Santé Organic Winery & Meadery is getting a new name for the upcoming season; however, her new dress is not quite ready. For now, please visit the existing site at www.EnSanteWinery.com and join us for our Fall Tour on September 4, 2011. Advance tickets are recommended. Call to reserve your tickets.
Birds & Bees Organic Wine Farm and Meadery
September 4, 2011
Sunday 1 pm
“Pick me. Squeeze me. Make me wine.”
Come spend a day in the country!!!
Limited Tickets: Purchase yours at a Farmers’ Market or call (780) 657 – 2275 to reserve
Early bird admission
Adult $25 Youth 6-17 years $10 Children under 5 years free
After Aug 26 Add $5 to all prices
10% of ticket sales goes to keeping STARS in the sky
- Honey Tasting (starting 1 pm),
- Orchard Tour (starting 1:30 pm),
- Cellar Tour,
- Wine Tasting (starting at approx. 2:30 pm),
- Homemade Pie served with ice cream!
- Go north of Two Hills on Hwy 36/29.
- Cross the North Saskatchewan River at Duvernay/Brosseau.
- From bridge go 8 km (5 mi) north toTwp Rd 564.
- Turn east, go 4.8 km (3 mi) to Range Rd 115.
Driving time from Edmonton 1½ – 2 hrs.
- water bottle
- bug spray
- wear close-toed shoes
- leave your pets at home (we have guard dogs and livestock)
And remember, wine a little….you’ll feel better!