Slow Food Canada Conference 2012
It has truly been a pleasure for we in the Edmonton Convivium to plan this conference and anticipate the collaboration time, learning, and fun for our local and national Slow Food Delegates! This conference is a board meeting for convivium leaders and executive members throughout Canada as well as for other members who choose to attend and may be interested in taking on a leadership responsibility with Slow Food Canada as a new executive and board will be voted in at this year’s meeting.
Therefore, this conference is particularly important, as many positions are open on the National Board, including the President. Because of this, we encourage you to invite others to attend from your convivium. Your leader will be the only voting member during the meetings, but others in your convivium may be excellent at contributing significantly to our national organization. Please keep this in mind when circulating this information to your members.
We appreciate your prompt attention to this registration information and all due dates.
Please find attached the following:
- Slow Food Canada National Conference Registration information
- Delegate Personal Information Questionairre
“Where Ideas Take Root and Action Fruits” SFC Conference May 2012 must be received in Edmonton by:
- 6 pm Mountain Standard Time Tuesday, February 21 if paying through PayPal or
- 6 pm Mountain Standard Time Friday, February 17 if paying by cheque
- Payment Options for the Registration Payment:
- Send $350 plus 10.45 for PayPal fee here: Delegate Registration via PayPal
- Send $350 in cheque made out to:
Slow Food Edmonton to
Slow Food Canada Conference Registration
via: Valerie Lugonia
SFC Conference Chair
874 Proctor Wynd
Edmonton AB T5T 6P8
LOCAL EDMONTON MEMBERS:
If you are interested in attending this conference, please DO NOT register through PayPal; instead, send an e-mail to email@example.com and she will provide you with the local registration package.
- Must be booked directly through the Hotel by 6 pm Mountain Standard Time Tuesday, February 21. (We must have 15 rooms booked by this date to secure the entire facility for meetings etc.)
- Hotel Selkirk Registration Here
Early Arrival Event Thursday, May 3rd, 8am to 4:30 pm
- Please fill that out the Attached Form and e-mail it to Valerie at: Valerie@slowfoodedmonton.ca by March 23, 2012 at midnight MST
Conference Contact Information: